Outsourced accounting services can provide a level of financial expertise that might not currently be available from your in-house accounting staff.
We will provide direct personal service and, if appropriate, supervise your accounting staff as a project manager. However the service is delivered, high-level accounting expertise is provided without adding a full-time employee to your payroll.
The following is a listing and brief description of some of our outsourced accounting services.
- Evaluation of your business organization structure with respect to – The manner in which assets are held; how various operations are conducted; business tax structure; and business tax planning.
- Insurance and risk management – Determine the organization’s ability to tolerate financial risks and, accordingly, the need for insurance to cover the risk in-excess of its tolerance.
- Short-term and long-term financial forecasting
- Strategic planning – Assist in interviewing and selecting financial personnel and third party financial service providers
- Capital asset acquisition planning – Project capital asset acquisitions and evaluate financing options
- Cash flow modeling
- Develop the appropriate financing model – The appropriate financing model may reduce the equity requirements of the owners thereby reducing the owner’s financial risk
- Develop a financing packet for proposals to lending institutions
- Business succession – Develop a plan to provide for the next generation of owners and or managers
- Personal tax structure and financial organization of the owners or key management personnel
- Design internal financial reports, including incorporation of key indicators of financial success
- Assist management in interpreting and utilizing financial reports
- Oversee financial statement preparation
- Develop and/or document internal processes – Developing and documenting repetitious processes allows for easier delegation to lower level staff and makes for easier allocation of work among staff.
To learn more about WK’s outsourced accounting services, please contact Williams-Keepers LLC at (573) 442-6171 or (573) 635-6196 or e-mail email@example.com.