Campaign accounting and reporting services
With an office located in Missouri’s capital city WK is positioned to offer convenient, efficient service to political candidates and other campaign organizations.
Political candidate campaigns, political action committees, and ballot initiative campaigns face significant requirements as the organizations are established and through the duration of the campaign. Williams-Keepers LLC’s experienced professionals can help ensure your organization meets all Internal Revenue Service and Missouri Ethics Commission (MEC) obligations.
Our work is confidential, nonpartisan, and can include the following services:
- Organization establishment – obtain federal ID number, establish bank accounts, request tax exempt status, and prepare initial MEC filings;
- Weekly or bi-weekly accounting – prepare checks for the treasurer’s signature, prepare notice reports for MEC, maintain list of donors;
- Quarterly MEC report filing;
- Federal Election Commission filings;
- Annual preparation of Form 1099; and
- Preparation and filing of Forms 1120 POL and 990, if applicable.
To learn more about WK’s campaign compliance services, please call (573) 442-6171 or (573) 635-6196 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.