Williams-Keepers LLC’s litigation support specialists can provide testimony as an expert witness in court. We can testify as to our knowledge of business, accounting, tax and valuation matters. Alternatively, WK professionals can serve as a consultant to you and your attorney by assisting in preparation for cross examination of opposing witnesses.
WK can assist you both in and out of the courtroom in the following areas.
- Expert testimony
- Developing case strategy
- Reviewing and analyzing financial documents and business records and drafting discovery requests
- Assistance in developing questions for the examination of witnesses in depositions or cross-examination at trial
- Settlement negotiations
- Investigating and quantifying financial fraud
- Quantifying past and future losses and future costs
- Bankruptcy planning and management
- Corporate turnaround
- Business and financial asset valuations
Contact us at (573) 442-6171 or (573) 635-6196 to speak to one of our litigation support specialists.