Category Archives: Featured Services
Successfully managing a growing business enterprise takes talent, ambition and a team of trusted business advisors with the tools to help you grow your new and existing businesses.
Williams-Keepers LLC can be a trusted advisor regarding compliance, structuring and other financial matters, and we can work with your attorney, banker and other business advisors to ensure your ventures are positioned for success.
WK provides these and other services to help you navigate the start-up, growth and succession phases of your business.
- Strategic Planning and Management Consulting
- Employee Benefit Plan Services
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Business Valuation
- Outsourced accounting solutions and controllership services
- Industry Benchmarking
- Executive Compensation Planning
- Forecasted financial statements
- Outsourced CFO Services
- Litigation Support
- Fraud Investigations
- Business Succession Planning
- Buy/Sell Agreements
With an office located in Missouri’s capital city WK is positioned to offer convenient, efficient service to political candidates and other campaign organizations.
Political candidate campaigns, political action committees, and ballot initiative campaigns face significant requirements as the organizations are established and through the duration of the campaign. Williams-Keepers LLC’s experienced professionals can help ensure your organization meets all Internal Revenue Service and Missouri Ethics Commission (MEC) obligations.
Our work is confidential, nonpartisan, and can include the following services:
- Organization establishment – obtain federal ID number, establish bank accounts, request tax exempt status, and prepare initial MEC filings;
- Weekly or bi-weekly accounting – prepare checks for the treasurer’s signature, prepare notice reports for MEC, maintain list of donors;
- Quarterly MEC report filing;
- Federal Election Commission filings;
- Annual preparation of Form 1099; and
- Preparation and filing of Forms 1120 POL and 990, if applicable.
To learn more about WK’s campaign compliance services, please call (573) 442-6171 or (573) 635-6196 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outsourcing CFO services can provide a level of financial expertise that might not currently be available from your in-house accounting staff. We will provide direct personal service and, if appropriate, supervise your accounting staff as a project manager. However the service is delivered, high-level CFO expertise is provided without adding a full-time employee to your payroll.
The following is a listing and brief description of some of our outsourced CFO services.
- Evaluation of your business organization structure with respect to:
- the manner in which assets are held;
- how various operations are conducted;
- business tax structure; and
- Business tax planning.
- Insurance and risk management – Determine the organization’s ability to tolerate financial risks and, accordingly, the need for insurance to cover the risk in-excess of its tolerance.
- Strategic planning – Assist in interviewing and selecting financial personnel and third party financial service providers
- Short-term and long-term financial forecasting
- Capital asset acquisition planning – Project capital asset acquisitions and evaluate financing options
- Cash flow modeling
- Develop the appropriate financing model – The appropriate financing model may reduce the equity requirements of the owners thereby reducing the owner’s financial risk
- Develop a financing packet for proposals to lending institutions
- Business succession – Develop a plan to provide for the next generation of owners and or managers
- Personal tax structure and financial organization of the owners or key management personnel
- Design internal financial reports, including incorporation of key indicators of financial success
- Assist management in interpreting and utilizing financial reports
- Oversee financial statement preparation
- Develop and/or document internal processes – Developing and documenting repetitious processes allows for easier delegation to lower level staff and makes for easier allocation of work among staff.
To learn more about WK’s outsourced CFO services, please contact Williams-Keepers LLC at (573) 442-6171 or (573) 635-6196 or e-mail email@example.com.
Williams-Keepers LLC takes pride in its associates’ understanding of ever-changing tax laws. Knowledge of the most current developments in tax laws can help minimize current and future tax liabilities. Through the use of advanced tax preparation and research software, WK-prepared returns are completed accurately and efficiently for individuals, corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, not-for-profit entities and other businesses.
To learn more about WK tax services, please call (573) 442-6171 or (573) 635-6196 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.