Williams-Keepers LLC wants its associates to be invested in the firm, so we invest in our associates. We provide competitive salaries, health and dental insurance, paid holidays and vacation, a Safe Harbor 401(k) and profit sharing plan, and company-paid life insurance. In addition, WK provides a host of other tangible and intangible benefits.
Shana Voss, Shelby Graham and Danielle Harper were recognized by the Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants for passing their CPA exams.
- First-class facilities – WK’s modern offices and advanced technology make WK one of the most comfortable places to work in central Missouri.
- Outstanding opportunities for advancement– Associates who work hard, focus on learning, and demonstrate leadership skills will advance at WK in less time than their peers in larger firms. We provide mentoring, training and networking opportunities for all our associates.
- Flexible work schedules – WK understands there is more to life than work. While public accounting is a demanding field, we believe it is important to accommodate alternate work schedules for those who might require them.
- CPA exam assistance – WK encourages our associates to earn their CPA certification early in their careers. To support our associates in this endeavor, we pay for a portion of the Becker CPA Review materials and registration fees for each part of the CPA exam.
- Exceptional clients – WK proudly serves a diverse clientele that includes individuals, families, upstart businesses, and companies that are the cornerstones of the central Missouri community. Newer associates are exposed to clients of different sizes and in various industries to allow them to find the niches that suit them best.
- Company-paid professional dues – WK pays our associates’ membership dues for the AICPA, MSCPA, industry associations, chambers of commerce, and other professional organizations.
- Quality of life in central Missouri – Ready for life outside the city? Columbia and Jefferson City are mid-sized communities that feature great schools, trails and parks, vibrant downtown areas, and plentiful shopping and restaurants.