Five questions with. . .Nicole Beck, CPA
Posted On: 2-14-2017 | Posted By: WK Staff
Meet Nicole Beck, CPA, who loves crafting, living in the moment, and Christmas time!
1. What is your title/role at WK? Describe your duties.
I am in the Tax Senior I position. I work on a wide variety of tax related projects, from individual tax returns, corporate tax returns, estate tax returns, and bank-related projects.
2. What is the best piece of life advice that you’ve ever been given?
The best piece of advice I have ever been given is to live in the moment. I like to plan out every detail of my day, but I have learned that taking time to just enjoy the moment and go with the flow can be much more fun and relaxing.
3. What is one of your favorite memories from your childhood?
One of my favorite memories growing up was going to camp every summer. I got to meet a lot of friends I still have relationships with. We got to play games all day and at night, talk about our camp crushes and play pranks on them. Oh to be a kid again!
4. If you could start your own business, what kind of business would it be and why?
I would love to own a boutique someday. I love to do craft projects, create decorations, and paint furniture. I get lots of compliments on my work, and would love to share my talents with others. If only there was more time in each day!
5. What is one of your favorite holiday traditions to do with your family?
My hometown has a park that gets completely decorated for the holidays. Last year, there were more than a million Christmas lights in the park. We love to walk through the park and listen to holiday music as we sip hot cocoa.