WK proud to sponsor Small Business Week 2017
Posted On: 4-19-2016 | Posted By: WK Staff
Please join the Columbia Chamber of Commerce in its annual celebration of the community’s small businesses during Small Business Week, May 1-4, 2017.
Small Business Week is sponsored by Williams-Keepers LLC. Come learn about this year’s finalists during seminars that are open to the public.
- TrueSon Exteriors…Monday, May 1, noon, 3930 S. Providence, Suite B
- AnnaBelle Events…Monday, May 1, 4 pm, 2501 West Ash Street (within Jubilee Planning Studio)
- Harold’s Doughnuts…Tuesday, May 2, 1 pm, 114 S 9th Street
- Tompkins Homes & Development…Tuesday, May 2, 4 pm, Cabana at the Gates (corner of Old Plank Road & Abbotsbury Lane)
- The Business Times Company…Wednesday, May 3, 4 pm, 2001 Corporate Place
Meet the Small Business of the Year finalists while enjoying a continental breakfast at the Small Business Week Kick-Off, Williams-Keepers LLC [2005 W Broadway], Monday, May 1, 7:30 a.m.
The week culminates with the announcement of the 2017 Small Business of the Year at an awards celebration reception, Thursday, May 4, 5–6:30 p.m., The Broadway – A Doubletree by Hilton [1111 E Broadway]. Space is limited and register is required. To register, click here.
Seminars are free and open to the public. To learn more, see the Small Business Week 2017 Flyer (pdf).