DIY accounting – AccountAble
Posted On: 4-21-2014 | Posted By: WK Staff
Do you perform your own accounting functions but need a little help?
WK’s AccountAble program is a tool that allows clients to get the accounting assistance they need. Whether you just need help getting started or you want professional assistance from our QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisors® on a regular basis, you can choose a package that works for you.
Clients who are enrolled in the AccountAble program choose from our four service packages, separately or in combination.
- Accounting system analysis
- QuickBooks® set-up and training
- Assistance with period-end close
- Accounting/QuickBooks consulting retainer
We’ll give you a custom quote for the packages you choose so you’ll know the monthly cost up-front. Once you decide to enroll, you’ll get to know the WK advisors and they’ll get to know your business. We’ll schedule periodic review sessions so you’ll have an opportunity to share what’s working and what’s not.
Register to attend one of our upcoming AccountAble workshops to learn what you need to know to set up your own accounting system and start getting accurate financial data.
During these half-day workshops, you will learn:
- what an accounting system is and why it is important;
- what financial statements are and how they can help you manage your business;
- how to design an accounting system, including separation of duties and controls; and
- how to select the accounting software package that is right for your business.
Check WK Events for upcoming workshops and registration information.